Connecsy 1.7 to 2.1
- The program is now fully 32-bit and suited for new Windows platforms.
- Suited for Callmaster VI and 8411D handsets for Definity R8 and up.
- Directly switch the user interface language to either of the following languages: Dutch, German, English, French, Spanish, Italian, Danish, Swedish and Norse.
- Busy Lamp Field (BLF) support for graphical display of busy and transfer statuses.
- Database entry module is included by default without needing separate licenses. This gives you the ability access the Connecsy database from other PC’s.
- Performance reports of operators and receptionist availability.
- E-mail messages to improve reachability: the ability to set-up an e-mail message from a template to a person selected from the directory, other templates are available.
- Connection with Outlook Schedule to check calendars and availability of employees, for instance, to be able to see when they return from a meeting and are available again.
- Extended employee database with profile picture.
- Optional user log-in for Connecsy allowing you to generate seperate reports for every user.
- New Operator report displaying (among other things) Amount of times set busy, time busy, time logged on, time in call.
- User management:
- Improved lay-out for creating and editing Connecsy users.
- A password can be changed by both user and administrator.
- Ability to make user log-in mandatory.
- Clip information is displayed on line buttons (internal and external) when the number is in the database.
- Graphical representation of Incoming Hunt-queue and ATD calls.
- Definity Attendant Positioning support.
- Automatic status busy when closing the program.
- Multiple methods for transferring calls: automatic on-hold, consultation, dial-prompt when initiating transfer.
- Obvious status busy indicator when starting Connecsy.
- More detailed display of feature statuses in the Feature Button window.
- CSV file import significantly optimized increasing the import speed by 400%.
- ODBC (Open DataBase Connectivity) support, allowing you to connect your own database to Connecsy.
- Optional module for importing from Active Directory to Connecsy database over LDAP.
- Optional module for voice recording.
- Ability to install the Connecsy Database on a centralized server, allowing the Connecsy client’s to use the same database. Every client is able to manage the database.
- Quick and powerful database optimized for looking up internal and external phone numbers and contact information, pager and mobile information.
- Operator report database management and backup facilities.
- User preferences, this gives individual users the ability to set ringtones and display settings when logging into Connecsy.
- Voice logging module to record, for instanct, a bomb threat.
- Braille console and/or text-to-speech to facilitate operators with a visual impairment.