Connecsy 2.5 to 3.0
- Performance reports of operators and receptionist availability.
- E-mail messages to improve reachability: the ability to set-up an e-mail message from a template to a person selected from the directory, other templates are available.
- Connection with Outlook Schedule to check calendars and availability of employees, for instance, to be able to see when they return from a meeting and are available again.
- Extended employee database with profile picture.
- IP based console, the software communicates over LAN with the Avaya Communication manager instead of communicating over a Callmaster or 8411S, saving costs and requires less maintenance.
- Any standard or VOIP handset can be configured to be used as audio device for the console (speaker and mic).
- Support for Attendant Vectoring and Tenant Partitioning options in Avaya Communication Manager.
- Optional user log-in for Connecsy allowing you to generate seperate reports for every user.
- New Operator report displaying (among other things) Amount of times set busy, time busy, time logged on, time in call.
- Beheer van gebruikers welke op Connecsy mogen inloggen.
- Apart wachtwoord voor beheerder en wachtwoorden voor gebruikers.
- Automatic status busy when closing the program.
- Multiple methods for transferring calls: automatic on-hold, consultation, dial-prompt when initiating transfer.
- Obvious status busy indicator when starting Connecsy.
- More detailed display of feature statuses in the Feature Button window.
- Operator report database management and backup facilities.
- User preferences, this gives individual users the ability to set ringtones and display settings when logging into Connecsy.