- Changing my password
- Command Line Parameters
- Advanced Settings in the Connecsy Enterprise
Changing my password
After a successful logon to the application it is possible to change your password. To change your password:
- Open the drop-down menu by clicking on the name of the current user in the top left of the screen.
- Select "Change Password" from the menu. This opens the change password dialog.
- Enter the new password and confirm the entered password. Note that the password should match the password policy such as minimum length, or it should contain certain characters.
- Press the Change Password button to modify the password. If the password does not match the password policy a message shows the violated policy rules.
Note that a user password can also be changed by a system administrator using the User Management dialog.
Note that the password policy is configured upon initial installation and maintained by the system administrator.
Command Line ParametersConnecsy Enterprise can be started with command line parameters from a desktop shortcut. Setting the command line parameters allows to directly login to the application, or provide initial values for the login window (which is also possible by setting values in the configuration file). Note that setting these values override the values that might be stored from a previous session.
The following options are supported:
Advanced SettingsSome advanced settings might be changed to change the behavior of the login screen. The following user settings might be updated:
Note: It is also possible to change the initial values using command line parameters.
<setting name="DefaultServerHostname" serializeAs="String">
<setting name="DefaultServerPort" serializeAs="String">
<setting name="ShowServernameSelectionInLoginScreen" serializeAs="String">
<setting name="DefaultCulture" serializeAs="String">